Kathy, from the blog Ambling Along, has passed from this world, into the arms of our loving Lord. Her husband e-mailed me today telling me of her passing back on June 1st. I have not had a lot of time to peruse my favorite blogs, so had not been by hers in a while. I will miss seeing her wonderful photographs and wonderful descriptions of her and John's travels. She had battled a very rare, and aggressive, form of thyroid cancer, for a very short time. She was blessed to see the birth of her latest granddaughter, 32 hours before she died.
It's funny how much you can feel a friendship with someone you have never met in person. When I first met Kathy online, after she had visited my blog, and I hers, I felt so drawn to her. She had such a joy for life. I will miss her. I know we all grieve here on earth for her, but we can rejoice in the knowledge that she had been perfectly healed now and is wrapped in the arms of our Lord.
Please join me in praying for the repose of her soul, and also for her family, who no doubt are grieving and missing their beloved wife, mother and friend.
7.7.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment