
The Simple Woman's Daybook~January 25th Edition
Outside my window...beautiful sunshine and will be another warm day!
I am thinking...that we have a lot to do today.
Outside my window...beautiful sunshine and will be another warm day!
I am thinking...that we have a lot to do today.
I am thankful for... my family.
I am wearing...short sleeved knit shirt, denim capri pants, and barefoot.
I am remembering...the great Homily at Mass yesterday.
I am going... back into town today, and to church for daughter's youth group.
I am currently reading...The Heart of Motherhood: Finding Holiness in the Catholic Home by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
I am hoping... the weather continues to stay so pretty and warm.
On my mind... wondering when my husband is going to get the promotion he deserves.
Noticing that...we need to be eating better around here.
Pondering these words... "avoiding spiritual coolness" from the Homily at Mass yesterday
From the kitchen... dinner will be beef cutlets, mac n' cheese, broccoli/cauliflower mix, butter beans, and biscuits
Around the house... catching-up on chores since we've had a round of sickness here.
One of my favorite things...beautiful fall-like days in the middle of winter.
From my picture journal...
My daughter's cat, Tony. He just loved laying in the middle of our Christmas Village. Silly kitty!



Thank you for the kind words you left over at my blog. I can imagine how happy you are seeing your family become part of the Church. May God continue to bless you and your family.
ReplyDelete