16.2.10

The Simple Woman's Daybook~February 16th Edition


FOR TODAY... from Peggy's Daybook

Outside my window...beautiful, glorious sunshine!

I am thinking...what a great day this is going to be!

I am thankful for... my husband taking time off this week to be with us, and to take part in a men's retreat our church is sponsoring.

I am wearing...short-sleeved green knit shirt, denim capris, barefoot

I am remembering...what a lovely Valentine's Day I had, and that my daughter had.

I am going...to really try to make this season of Lent a time of reflection and sacrifice.

I am currently reading...The Heart of Motherhood: Finding Holiness in the Catholic Home by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

I am hoping... we achieve our 40 Bags in 40 Days for Lent.

On my mind... not letting up on our schedule, even though this time of year we're always losing steam.

Noticing that...it is so very beautiful outside, and I need to get out there.

In the schoolroom...great progress is being made in the reading department, our biggest challenge (hard for two parents who love reading, but who had two math whizzes for children).

From the kitchen... wonderful omelets, sausage and toast, courtesy of my wonderful hubby!

Around the house... we're taking it somewhat easy today, enjoying the wonderful sunshine outside.

One of my favorite things...hearing the sounds of my children having a wonderful time outside!

From my picture journal...
Picture my daughter took of one of the swamps near our house. She used the negative setting on her phone to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment