30.9.10

Rock On, Mom - Small Successes, Vol. 85

1. We are having the start, finally, of wonderful fall-ish weather here.  It is definitely giving us all a boost of energy, which was needed quite badly.
2. School is going great.  The kids seem to really be enthusiastic, and are really getting into all the details of their subjects.  I am loving Seton so much for this, as I feel it is due to their wonderful curriculum that we have had this change for the better.  They weren't doing badly before, but there was no real enthusiasm.
3. Lots getting done around the house these days, with the cooler weather.  It's slow going, since we have so much school to do, and hubby works such long hours, but it is progress, none-the-less.  The kids did a fantastic job tackling some big messes today, and I was working on taming the great laundry monster.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Seton is working for you. They offer a great program, but it can be overwhelming for many. I don't think we could keep up!

    ReplyDelete