We need all of your prayers. My husband was just laid-off today (part of a huge company-wide layoff). He has been with the company for just over 2 years. He was laid-off from his last job as well (after being with them for around 7 years). This job was a 50% paycut from his previous job, so things were, and had been, really tight for us.
Please pray he can find something very quickly. He was in retail management, but has been in other fields in management as well. He is also a veteran. He is a fast learner, and can adapt to just about any job.
Thanks so much. For those of you who know where we live, if you know of any leads, please let me know. We cannot relocate, for various reasons, but he can commute up to 70 miles each way, if need be. My e-mail is on here, or you can leave it in a comment (I moderate all comments before I publish them). I'm also on FB, for those who are on my list there, so you can send me a message there as well. Thanks again.



My friend, I shall pray! AND I want to recommend my Catholic blogger friend, Angie, at Free Spirit Haven, who has also been through her husband's unemployment.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Jeannee edisonmyndiecoco@yahoo.com