23.2.09

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~



Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

FOR TODAY 23 Februray 2009

Outside my window... sun is shining, birds are singing!

I am thinking... what a glorious day the Lord has made!

I am thankful for... my beautiful family.

From the learning rooms... heads are down, pencils are scratching.

From the kitchen... the smells of a wonderful meal come wafting in.

I am wearing... denim capris and a short-sleeved knit top, and I'm barefoot.

I am creating... a new lapbook for my children, for fun!

I am going... to have a wonderful week!

I am reading... several books right now, and am waiting on The Dolorous Passion Of Our Lord by Anne Catherine Emmerich from the library.

I am hoping... to be able to do something for our 22nd anniversary this weekend.

I am hearing... the dogs barking and playing outside.

Around the house... I can hear my washing machine hard at work.

One of my favorite things... is finding a new book to read!

A few plans for the rest of the week: preparing for the start of Lent, prepare our menus for the week and make anniversary plans.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment