I woke up to a most beautiful day! The birds were already singing away, the sun was shining and there are flowers beginning to bloom. It is 80 degrees outside, as I sit here and type. How wonderful!
I had to let the dc out to run and play for a bit after lunch. They have been so tired of the gray, cool weather and really wanted some of that sunshine. They even got out there metal detector and were looking for lost treasures. They didn't find much, but they sure had fun looking.
Last night was a wonderful Ash Wednesday service. Wonderful as it was though, I so wish there would have been a Latin Mass somewhere that I could've gone too. Alas, the Lord has me where I am right now, and I must rest in His Wisdom and have faith.
I do pray you all had a most blessed day yesterday. May the Lord keep and bless all of you!
~Kathy



No comments:
Post a Comment