
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!
Outside my window... wondrously mild weather with beautiful blue skies!
I am thinking... about what I need to get done tomorrow (mowing the grass being one).
From the learning rooms... continuing along, as we school year-round, thanks to all of our moves with hubby's previous company.
I am thankful for... the Lord's blessings in my life, which are many!
From the kitchen... MIL's recipe for Fresh Mushroom Meatloaf, fresh corn on the cob, green beans, and mustard greens for hubby.
I am wearing... stretch denim capris, celadon green short-sleeved knit shirt, brown leather ballet-ish type flats.
I am reading... waiting on several books that I was able to get with a gift card we earned with our MyPoints!
I am hoping... this wonderful, mild weather holds out (it sure helps keep the house cooler)!
I am creating... some wonderful music files on my computer!
I am hearing... Hymns by Beth Nielsen Chapman.
Around the house... more cleaning and organizing, in preparation for MIL's visit at the end of next week!
One of my favorite things... listening to lovely hymns in Latin.
A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of things planned to do around the house, especially when hubby will be off.
Here are some pictures I am sharing with you ...
Brenham, TX






No comments:
Post a Comment