
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!
Outside my window... beautiful blue skies and sunshine!
I am thinking... about what needs to get done for MIL's visit in 2 weeks.
From the learning rooms... noses to the grindstone.
I am thankful for... such a wonderful Catholic homeschooling group, and the blessing of a wonderful Children's Adoration Hour this morning!
From the kitchen... Tacos, refried beans.
I am wearing... royal blue capris w/ matching royal blue and white short-sleeved knit top, white ballet-type tennis shoe-ish shoes (they are hard to describe, nicer than tennis shoes, not as dressy as flats)
I am reading... I am just so uninspired in this area right now. I've got books around to read, I just am having a hard time sitting down to do it. And I love reading!
I am hoping... to get the house cleaned and organized before my MIL gets here!
I am creating... menus. I keep saying I'm going to do it, then I keep putting it off. I NEED to do this!
I am hearing... my Pandora station, Loreena McKennit.
Around the house... cleaning and organizing!
One of my favorite things... seeing an old movie that I love.
A few plans for the rest of the week... not many outside commitments left, other than Mass this weekend.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ...



No comments:
Post a Comment