12.5.09

The Simple Woman’s Daybook May 11th


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my window... a bit cloudy at the moment, but the sun will be out soon enough!

I am thinking... about all that we need to get done today!

From the learning rooms... day off today to work with Dad.

I am thankful for... our church!

From the kitchen... grilled bratwurst tonight.

I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot (I know, I don't ever really change what I'm wearing. I'm in a rut! LOL!)

I am hoping...our electric bill won't be too high, since I had to turn the AC on (trying to keep it turned to as high a temp as I can), due to the heat making us sick and unable to sleep, even with fans on.

I am creating...a calendar for all of my children's things they have coming up that are important to them

I am hearing... De Profundis by Daughters of Mary.

Around the house... mowing the grass around our property, as it's gotten pretty bad!

One of my favorite things... listening to wonderful hymns and reading a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week... keeping up with things at church, housekeeping here, and as always, getting school done!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

~An old picture, but one I love, of my son~

No comments:

Post a Comment