4.5.09

The Simple Woman’s Daybook May 4th


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my window... darkness and all the wonderful night sounds of the woods; tree frogs, raccoons, owls, etc.

I am thinking... that I should really try to get to bed earlier this evening.

From the learning rooms... keepin' on, keepin' on!

I am thankful for... my wonderful family!

From the kitchen... delicious homemade spaghetti sauce! Tomorrow night I'll have leftovoers, while my family eats their favorite chicken stew (which I've never learned to like).

I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot (I know, I don't ever really change what I'm wearing. I'm in a rut! LOL!)

I am reading... re-reading one of my favorites; The Private World of Tasha Tudor by Richard Brown, Tasha Tudor, and Barbara Werden

I am hoping...that the slightly cooler temperatures stay with us, since we are trying so hard not to run the air conditioner

I am creating...a decent calendar for us all to follow, since we tend to be unorganized!
I am hearing... glorious sounds of the night outside my window.

Around the house... STILL fighting the laundry monster, but making headway!

One of my favorite things... watching my children create wonderful things, completely from their imagination.

A few plans for the rest of the week... lots to do with our schooling, medical appointments, and church.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
~My daughter torturing her poor cat~

1 comment: