1. This is really a big thing, but I just have to share it. This Sunday my husband is taking the first step, through his RCIA class, in joining the Roman Catholic Church. I am joyful beyond words! My years of prayers have been answered!
2. My children are progressing nicely with the schoolwork. The many moves we have made the last several years really made it hard keeping-up, but through diligence and perseverance, we are making progress.
3. We were able to mow again. That doesn't seem like much, but my husband's asthma was really giving him fits this year, and it was hard for me to fit in doing the mowing. He is much better now, and he was able to mow the other day. Woohoo!




My husband went through a RCIA program in 2000-2001 congrats :)
ReplyDeleteYEAH on #1!! Amen!!! What a great year ahead!
ReplyDeleteAnd wonderful on the mowing (I know how that goes) and school successes! God Bless!
My middle Boy went through RCIA program and was confirmed Easter week-end. We are Baptist but his wife and little girl are Catholic.
ReplyDeleteHope your hubby gets better soon, my DH has suffered from asthma all his life.
Molly
Hi Kathy, found you through Linda's blog. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful faith journey. All the best - FD
ReplyDelete