9.5.09

Update on my friend

It most definitely is breast cancer. She will be having surgery on May 21st, with both radiation and chemo to follow. Please pray for her, and for her grandmother, who is legally blind. She lives with my friend and is upset she cannot be at the hospital, and is worried about all of this.
My friend does have a nurse lined-up to come out and take care of her for her post-op recovery. I know that will ease her grandmother's mind a bit.
Thanks in advance for all of your prayers, for her and her grandmother.

~Kathy

2 comments:

  1. prayers on the way. I hope all goes well for your friend and that her Granny finds some peace of mind.
    Blessing and Happy Mother's Day to you.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ....I am ROTFLMBBO....that is so funny, you need to post that story, it is so funny, I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall watching them explain to there Daddy...sounds like something my 3 boys would do...
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Molly
    PS I will continue to pray for your friend.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete