18.5.09

The Simple Woman’s Daybook May 18th


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my window... beautifully sunny, lush and green, after the two days of storms and rain we've had!

I am thinking... about how thankful I am for the rain we have received!

From the learning rooms... working hard so we can be done ahead of my daughter's dental appointment.

I am thankful for... my husband standing up and going through the first Rite of his RCIA journey!

From the kitchen... Poor Man's Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. We are also in the process of making Hemin Bread (Padre Pio), that a homeschool friend of ours was kind enough to share with us.

I am wearing... denim stretch capri pants, short-sleeved knit shirt, brown leather flats
I am hoping... that our weather stays as nice and mild this week, as the weather man is predicting

I am creating... a space for us to put things when we are celebrating Feast Days and other Holy Days

I am hearing... Little Women: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Thomas Newman.

Around the house... slowly getting things ready for my mother-in-law's visit in June!

One of my favorite things... sitting out on the patio in the cool evening, watching my children play and our dogs running around.

A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of school, library time and middle school youth group at church!

Here are some pictures I thought I'd share with you...
~Moody Gardens Rainforest Pyramid, before Hurricane Ike~




No comments:

Post a Comment