at a 10:30am Nuptial Mass, I was wed to my sweet hubby. It was such a wonderful day. There were three priests concelebrating; the priest who was at my Baptism and First Holy Communion, the priest who concelebrated, with the Archbishop, at my Confirmation, and the priest who was the current parish priest at my church. My great aunt, after the Mass, said it was the most Catholic wedding she had been to in years. I took that as a great compliment, because my mother and I went through great pains to make sure it was a very joyful, but still reverent, Nuptial Mass.
We've certainly had lots of ups and downs throughout the last 24 years, not in our relationship, but in just the general circumstances of life, i.e. jobs, finances, etc. It has all been wonderful though, with my sweet hubby by my side! :)
Here area couple of pictures of us. The first is obviously us at our wedding, and the second is one my daughter took of us not that long ago, much older and plumper! LOL!





No comments:
Post a Comment