Outside my window... Overcast and humid.
I am thinking... How very different this Lent and Easter have been this year.
I am thankful... our health during this COVID-19 pandemic.
I am wearing... pink polka dot shirt and black knit shorts.
I am creating... I'm trying to create a nice place to sit and read.
I am wondering... how much longer we all will be under orders to stay at home during this pandemic.
I am reading... The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
I am hoping... we all make it through this pandemic. I pray for all those who have already lost loved ones, and for those who have to be possibly exposed due to their jobs.
I am learning... I need to let go of a lot of things.
In my kitchen... cooked some small eye of round steaks, black-eyed peas for the guys, roasted broccoli for me. I made a super-low carb carrot cake for Easter and we ate a bit of that for dessert.
In the homeschool room... we are finished with our homeschool journey. Our son graduated in May 2018. I may post from time-to-time about my grandchildren, who are about to start their homeschool journey.
A favorite quote for today... "God loves each of us as if there were only one of us." - St. Augustine
A peek into one of my days... right now, going stir crazy due to stay at home orders with the pandemic. I tried to go to the store for the first time since this all started (have been having hubby or son stop on their way home), and that's the last time I'll go until this is all over. Insane. That's all you can say about it.
A peek into one of my days... right now, going stir crazy due to stay at home orders with the pandemic. I tried to go to the store for the first time since this all started (have been having hubby or son stop on their way home), and that's the last time I'll go until this is all over. Insane. That's all you can say about it.
One of my favorite things... having time to read my books, spending time with family, and playing with my dogs.
Postscript...
Catholic Easter Prayer Lord, the resurrection of Your Son has given us new life and renewed hope. Help us to live as new people in pursuit of the Christian ideal. Grant us wisdom to know what we must do, the will to want to do it, the courage to undertake it, the perseverance to continue to do it, and the strength to complete it.
source: New Saint Joseph People's Prayer Book






I’m sorry about your sweet dog’s passing. I am lucky to have a smaller market nearby so I don’t have to deal with too many people.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDelete