A wonderful lady at our parish started this fundraiser for our family. If you feel led, we would be so grateful for any contribution you could spare. If you cannot donate, we would be extremely thankful for your prayers on our behalf. Also, whether you can donate or not, could you please take a moment and visit the GoFundMe page and click share, sharing on whatever social media platform you use. Thank you so much, and God Bless!
13.4.20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hello Kathy. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It's always a blessing to meet new folks!
ReplyDeleteI did click on the Go Fund Me link and my heart goes out to your family. I wish I could help financially, but that isn't possible at this time. However, I am committed to praying for your family, asking God to move in people's hearts that are able to help with the financial end. He truly is our source of everything we have, plus He gives us peace and comfort along with His grace as we walk these difficult paths. I know...we've been there before. Please thank your husband for his service.