I've been away a long time again. It just seems that there is always so much to do, that I can never get over here to blog.
I hope everyone is having a wonderfully, blessed 4th of July. It is such a great thing, our freedom, that we must never take it for granted. What a blessing it is, to live in such a free country. That freedom did not come free though, and as we celebrate today, we must also pay homage to those who have fought, and those that are fighting now, for those freedoms we enjoy.
I do pray everyone is careful this weekend, in your celebrations. I have already read some sad stories about life, and limb, being lost due to carelessness not only with fireworks, but with drinking and then driving.
For those who had to work over this holiday weekend, bless you, for doing what you must to, to support your families. My dh was out there with you, working the weekend too. It is frustrating, that we cannot always have family time when others are all enjoying it, but I am blessed to have a husband who is willing to do what it takes to provide for his family.
May you all have a wonderful end to this holiday weekend, and remember to give a prayer of thanksgiving to our Lord, for all that you have.
Hubby and son, outside at the birthday party of a friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment