15.7.10

It's my birthday!

The Lord has blessed me with 46 years so far, and I pray he will bless me with many more.

Not sure what I'm going to do today, but it probably won't be much. My hubby works, and some plans we had with my children and a friend fell through for today. We may get to do those tomorrow. As for family celebrating, I think we will do that on Sunday, when my hubby is actually off for a day.

For those of you on Facebook, who have blessed me with lots of Happy Birthday wishes, thank you! :) It has truly warmed my heart to know so many are thinking of me today.

I will update later, if we end up doing anything today. If we do anything tomorrow or Sunday, I'll be sure and take, and post, pics. :)

May the Lord bless and keep each of you!

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment