
Outside my window... Night has come, and see the stars in the sky.
I am thinking...about what all we need to accomplish tomorrow around he house.
I am thankful for...my home and my family.
From the learning rooms...lots of school getting done (we school year-round, just lighter in the summer)
From the kitchen...local pork/beef sausage with sauerkraut, broccoli/cheese/rice casserole, and sliced country french bread.
I am wearing... navy blue shorts, short-sleeved purple knit shirt, barefoot.
I am creating... (trying) to create a peaceful home.
I am going... to bed soon.
I am reading... Haystack Full of Needles: A Catholic Home Educator's Guide to Socialization by Alice Gunther
I am hoping... things get better at my hubby's job.
I am hearing... the sounds of night in the forest, with tree frogs chirping, raccoons chattering, and an occasional owl hooting.
Around the house... everyone is getting ready for bed.
One of my favorite things... listening to my favorite music, while reading a good book.
A few plans for the rest of the week...take care of things around he house, having some time with the family, then going to Mass on Sunday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



No comments:
Post a Comment