Outside my window... absolutely gorgeous sunshine and cool temperatures!
I am thinking... how fast my children are growing up.
I am thankful for...the wonderful job my husband has. It's a true blessing after all we've been through since 2008. We are patiently waiting for the pay to get back up to where we once were, but all in God's time.
From the learning rooms... keeping the motivation going!
From the kitchen... spaghetti with meatballs, with a homemade sauce. The smell of the sauce is so wonderful!
I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, green short-sleeved knit shirt, and barefoot.
I am reading... mater et magistra magazine
I am hoping... to finish decluttering the house.
I am hearing... the birds and animals all making their sounds outside. We had rain last night (thank you Lord!), and that always gets the birds all chirping away the next day.
Around the house... We are hoping to rip out the carpeting in our son's room, and will be staining the concrete floor. Our daughter is wanting to paint it blue, and do random clouds all over the floor. I think it sounds really neat. If that goes well, then our daughter wants to rip out her carpeting and paint her floor.
One of my favorite things... this beautiful fall weather we are having. I love having the windows open, and being able to listen to all the sounds from outdoors.
A few plans for the rest of the week...just getting ready for the weekend. Hubby has the weekend off, and our son is helping another Boy Scout work on his Eagle project. He is very excited to be helping out with that.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Our son posing for the first time in his Boy Scout uniform. He has earned the rank of Scout and has earned the Boating Merit Badge. He is now working on the rank of Tenderfoot.





No comments:
Post a Comment