5.11.11

Prayers needed for those in accident

Please pray for the people, and all the emergency personnel responding, in the horrific accident I saw just a little while ago. It was fully engulfed in flames as I went past, many fire engines and EMS units on scene. I have since found out that it was an RV rollover w/entrapment. I cannot see anyway someone would have survived that, without a lot of prayer and a miracle. The fire was so hot, and so far along, that I could see the frame of the vehicle, and I was on the opposite side of the 4 lane, divided highway. Please just pray. It was so horrible. Thanks.

***Update***
It appears it was an RV, pulling a minivan, and there was only one survivor, who managed to jump through one of the windows.  The other two in the RV died.  Please pray for the man, who has just lost his family, and also for the motorists that tried so desperately to help get the family out, and for the emergency repsonders as well.  Thanks.

***Update***
The "official" word has been put out.  There was just one elderly man in the RV, and he perished in the fire.  The firefighters and other motorists tried desperately to get him out, but the flames were just too intense.  The last person who tried had to leap out of the front window to escape the flames, hurting themselves in the process.  Please pray for the man who perished, his family whom the officials are trying to locate, and all those involved in attempted rescue and fighting the fire.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment