Outside my window... night has fallen and it is crisp and cool outside, warm and cozy inside.
I am thinking... how hard it can be for our young people growing up with the world the way it is these days.
I am thankful for... my hard-working husband, and my wonderful children.
From the learning rooms... noses to the grindstone; er, books that is!
From the kitchen... spaghetti with meatballs, with a homemade sauce. The smell of the sauce is so wonderful! We do seriously eat other things. It's too funny we're having this again, exactly one week later! We do have a wonderful cake for after dinner tonight. My daughter made it.
I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, green short-sleeved knit shirt, and barefoot. (Same clothes as this day last week too!)
I am hoping... have a nice, long weekend since my hubby is off for four days.
I am hearing... my daughter busy busy in the kitchen fixing dinner, my son playing with one of our dogs, and music in the background.
Around the house... hoping to work on the projects I listed out last week, now that my hubby has a nice, long weekend off.
One of my favorite things... listening to beautiful music.
A few plans for the rest of the week...having a nice, long weekend, getting lots of work done, and then going to Mass on Sunday, watching my family all participate fully!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My son the day he was awarded (after earning it) his first rank in Boy Scouts, the rank of Scout. He was also awarded his first merit badge, Motorboating!
My sweet, beautiful daughter! She seems to always have her picture taken in the truck. LOL!






I'm hopping over from the Simple Woman's Daybook and just wanted to leave my little footprint on your blog!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you, and congratulations to your son on his achievements in the Scouts :)