5.3.09

Celebrate the Small Stuff

FaithButton

1. I finally finished what we refer to around here as "Mount Laundry". I could not believe how far we had fallen behind on it. But, to be honest, a great bit of it was "winter" stuff that we were washing to be put away; i.e., afghans, blankets, jackets and heavy sweaters. You just have to love winters down here in the South. We've hit 82 degrees so far today, and it's still climbing.


2. I was so sick the last couple of days, yesterday being absolute worst, and my dc really rallied around and took care of "poor ol' mom". They cooked dinner, which was quite delicious (I forced myself to eat, even though I really didn't feel like it), and cleaned-up afterwards. They even finished the last load of laundry. My fever finally broke late into the night and I am better now.



3. I am trying to keep us on a more consistent schedule of school and chores, and doing well with it. There is always room for improvement, but I have been pleased so far. We have done really well with school, but the chores and stuff always seem to start slipping. We are doing well now.

No comments:

Post a Comment