2.3.09

The Simple Woman's Daybook~March 2nd


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!


For Today...


Outside my window... cool, but glorious sunshine.

I am thinking... I'll be so glad when spring is finally here.

From the learning rooms... all done for the day!

I am thankful for... my family and my home.

From the kitchen... wonderful spaghetti sauce simmering!

I am wearing... denim capri pants, a short-sleeved knit shirt, socks and house slippers

I am reading... The Dolorous Passion Of Our Lord by Anne Catherine Emmerich.

I am hoping... that our warmer weather come Wednesday will be here to stay!

I am creating... wonderful home for my family to spend lots of time together.

I am hearing... the album De Profundis by the Daughters of Mary.

Around the house... I am almost completely caught-up on the laundry and I got all of my ironing done.

One of my favorite things... listening to my children play together.

A few plans for the rest of the week... We take our kitty to the vet to be neutered on Thursday & our dogs for their shots on Friday. We go to church for Lenten services on Wednesday evening, & the dc have co-op on Friday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


This is a picture of my daughter's dog, attending a tea party last year. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment