Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!I am thinking... about what new books to request from the library
From the learning rooms... making sure my son completes his Math for the day
I am thankful for... beautiful spring weather
From the kitchen... wonderful oat blender batter waffles made this morning
I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, short-sleeved knit top & barefoot
I am reading... wonderful new blogs and websites
I am hoping... figure out this crocheting stuff so I can teach my daughter
I am creating... and organizing my photo folders on the computer
I am hearing... the birds singing, squirrels chattering and dogs barking through open windows
Around the house... getting the kitchen cleaned-up and organized
One of my favorite things... listening to my children play outside in the beautiful sunshine
A few plans for the rest of the week... keep the house picked-up, Friday co-op & library
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Ah, such serious business, getting married (22yrs ago)! LOL! (It was funny too, because we had to use baptismal candled to light the Unity Candle, and they had told us to keep them turned away from the congregation, forgetting that then it would show in the pictures. I guess we were concentrating hard on that, so we looked so serious. And yes, it was in one of those "icky" modern churches, not the beautiful one I grew up & went to school at, but my mother insisted on this one, saying the other was "too old".)



No comments:
Post a Comment