
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!
Outside my window... sunny, but cool
I am thinking... about what a mess the house is
From the learning rooms... lots of motivating going on right now
I am thankful for... my wonderful husband
From the kitchen... Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
I am wearing... knit shorts, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot
I am reading.. I'm looking for a free copy of There We Stood, Here We Stand by Timothy Drake, Richard John Neuhaus
I am hoping... to get caught back up again on housework
I am creating... a schedule for our school days, and it's not going well
I am hearing... my daughter singing
Around the house... work, lots of work!
One of my favorite things... is finding a wonderful new picnic spot
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, Stations of the Cross, co-op, Mass
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Nice Daybook, thank you for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love all of the green. I am eager for spring to really set in here in Nebraska and for those trees to make new leaves!
Cheers from a fellow Catholic! :)
I just love the name of your blog! And these pics of teh canoes just speak to me...wanna get out there in a kayak.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to visiting you again, thanks for visiting me. I might just keep your music on all day. :)