2.4.09

Small Successes - It All Adds Up



1. I am rejoicing! I am back in the Roman Catholic Church! I know in my heart I never really left. My children will now be receiving instruction to receive the Sacraments that they have missed. What a joyous Easter this will be!

2. I am thanking the Lord for giving me such a wonderful, gracious husband!

3. We went on a wonderful picnic yesterday, thanks to the lovely day the Lord provided us with. We had never gone to this particular park, but went on a whim when we saw the sign. We are so thankful we did. It will be a new favorite of ours, and the sight of many future outings. Here are a couple of pictures from it:


1 comment:

  1. AMEN, AMEN!!! WELCOME HOME!! What a great message to read, and a great list, and my family loves nature too. Wow, what an Easter this will be. GOD BLESS YOU, I'm so happy for you!!!! We're so glad you came back...Jesus knows you never left ;)

    ReplyDelete