5.4.09

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 6th


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my window... it is quite cool, but the sun is gloriously shining!

I am thinking... what a joyous Easter this will be, back in the Church!

From the learning rooms... light school this week.

I am thankful for... a wonderful, local, Catholic homeschool group!

From the kitchen... fridge buffet tonight (aka: cleaning it out)

I am wearing... denim capri pants, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot

I am reading.., actually finishing The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Anne Catherine Emmerich, and The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria Augusta Trapp

I am hoping...to get everything done and have a most joyful, and relaxing, Easter!

I am creating...cascarones and dyed eggs with the children.

I am hearing... my son running and playing with our dogs outside.

Around the house... lots to be done before Holy Thursday.

One of my favorite things... the Mass!

A few plans for the rest of the week... finish cleaning, planning the meals, as the Easter Triduum approaches!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment