21.4.09

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 20th


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!
Even if I am a day late, I still wanted to post. Life was just so busy yesterday!

Outside my window... gorgeous sunshine, after a weekend of rain!

I am thinking... about how to improve my prayer life.

From the learning rooms... Lots of pencil movements at the moment!

I am thankful for... so many wonderful blessings the Lord has given us!

From the kitchen... boneless/skinless chicken breasts, rolled in seasoned panko breadcrumbs and baked, with a delicious mix of seasoned diced tomatoes & tomato sauce, topped with a sprinkling of parmesan reggiano cheese!

I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot (I don't like shoes, LOL!)

I am hoping...that our beautiful weather continues through the weekend.

I am creating...more space in the house, by de-cluttering.

I am hearing... Ave Maria, Gregorian (from the playlist on this blog).

Around the house... tons of laundry and de-cluttering.

One of my favorite things... listening to wondrously beautiful hymns!

A few plans for the rest of the week... keep up with the schoolwork and housework, so that we are able to make it to the Catholic homeschool conference in the city this weekend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
This is another picture from our visit to the Houston Musuem of Natural Science (HMNS).

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I sent you a PM on FB - I don't know if you have been checking it or not, and I can't find your email address.

    Jeanne (cathmom)

    ReplyDelete