Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!Outside my window... absolutely beautiful sunshine and cool temps (for a short while, anyway). We should get up over 90 degrees today. The birds are all happily gathering food and singing.
I am thinking... that I really need to go take something for this nasty headache I have.
From the learning rooms... work, work, work!
I am thankful for... the Lord showing me how to be content and have faith in Him, even when the cross we are bearing is so heavy at times.
From the kitchen... two chickens cooked and de-boned already this morning, waiting to become some wonderful meal for dinner. I have three different recipes that have been requested, but haven't decided on one yet. They are King Ranch Chicken, Chicken n' Chips, and Chicken Stew.
I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot (I know, I don't ever really change what I'm wearing. I'm in a rut! LOL!)
I am reading... I am trying to find He Leadeth Me by Walter J. Ciszek and Daniel Flaherty at the library.
I am hoping...that my husband's employer sees that it's a really good idea to give him the raise we need so desperately.
I am creating...a better place for our daily prayers.
I am hearing... Gregorian Chants and De Profundis
Around the house... WHERE does all this laundry come from? I think it multiplies itself in the baskets or something!
One of my favorite things... spending a glorious day outside in the sunshine with my family!
A few plans for the rest of the week... taking my daughter to the church middle school gathering, no co-op as it is over for the summer, maybe the library.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
We have tons of tree frogs around our place. They make a LOT of noise, and you can find them stuck to just about anything, especially our windows!



No comments:
Post a Comment