13.4.09

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 13th


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my window... absolutely gorgeous spring weather!

I am thinking... how wonderful it is to attend Mass during Holy Week!

From the learning rooms... planning a new attack on spelling.

I am thankful for... a wonderful husband who faithfully attneds Mass with us!

From the kitchen... Easter leftovers. Yummy!

I am wearing... denim stretch shorts, short-sleeved knit shirt, barefoot (I don't like shoes, LOL!)

I am hoping...to pray, and complete, The Divine Mercy Novena

I am creating...well, trying to create, new folders for my children's schoolwork.

I am hearing... a helicopter hovering around outside.

Around the house... the ever present picking-up and doing laundry.

One of my favorite things... springtime mornings, with all the birds singing and animals chattering!

A few plans for the rest of the week... keep-up with school and housework, and make sure the children have their things ready for co-op as it winds-down for the year.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Kitties do NOT like cascarones!

No comments:

Post a Comment